God wants every believer to be established in the basics! This classic workbook has helped thousands of Christians around the world get a grip on the basics of their faith. Written by Christian author Beth Jones, this is a perfect book for new, young and mature believers who want a refresher in their faith. This book is also excellent as church curriculum and for Bible study!
Proceeds from the English language versions of our books help make it possible for us to give away all other language translations (17+) as free downloads to people around the world. Thank you for supporting the basics!
"I have been a Christian since 1972 so I thought I knew the basics inside and out. While my knowledge level was good my revelation level was sorely lacking! What a blessing to revisit the basics and get a real grip on walking with God! I gained insight that has catapulted me to a whole new level with Christ.Thank you for providing us with such great teaching materials." – J.H.
This workbook covers:
- How to Become a Christian
- How to Be Sure You are a Christian
- How to Develop Your Relationship with God
- How to Talk to God
- How to Hear From God
- How to Obey God
- How to Experience God's Love and Forgiveness
- How to Be Filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to Be Sure You are Filled with the Spirit
- How to Grow and Develop Your Faith
- How to Experience the Abundant life
- How to Be an Overcomer
- How to Serve God